Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My First Triathlon

So, I'm registered for my first race.  In August I'm headed to Erie, Pennsylvania to compete in the Presque Isle Triathlon.  It looks to be be a relatively easy course as far as triathlons go.  It's a very flat.  In August, the water should be comfortably warm.  I'm pretty stoked about the whole event.  At this time, I have a little more than 90 days to get ready.  Check out the cool little countdown timer I've added to the sidebar showing days do go to the race (25 August 2012).  Seems so far away now, but I know that in no time it will be here.  Awesome!
 
My whole family will be in town which is also  incredibly awesome.  I'm pretty stoked that I could convince my brother and sister to participate.  And it's great to see everyone working out and getting healthy.  And it will be great to see everyone all together (we haven't been able to pull that off in a long time).

So have you registered for a race yet?  Share with us when and where. 

1 comment:

  1. lipocut 120 mg is the antiobesity arrangement that aids in reducing the heaviness of obese patients. Take this medication with every supper containing fat. A legitimate eating regimen and exercise are important to control weight. Multivitamins are recommended while taking this arrangement.

    ReplyDelete