Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Getting Back At It

Back to work - Finally!!

Even though it has only been four weeks since the surgery, it feels like its been months.  I have been a good boy and listened to the Doctor's orders.  No running for at least four weeks.  It's weird, I never thought I'd be the one saying "man I miss running"..  But I really do.  I've been successful in not gaining any weight since the surgery.  Actually I've lost seven pounds!  All in all, things are going pretty well.  It looks like things are actually starting to come together.  I finally got my heart rate monitor, (more on that later).  Big Red is at the bike shop getting a new rear cassette, a chain and tires.  She should be ready to ride in a couple days.

And to top it off, I have a cool scar just under my belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment