Saturday, August 22, 2015

Training Log: Week of 3 August 2015

Monday
Rest Day. Mobility work hips and lower legs. 

Tuesday 
Thunderstorms last night and this morning means little sleep and no running today.  

Wednesday
Fasted morning run.  Nice temps today and lower humidity.  Had a hard time getting my HR up and felt like I was working harder than I should have. 

Thursday 
Fasted morning run. Cool and clear weather again.  Nice run today.  Got a better night sleep than I did for Wednesday's run.  Kicked out 4 miles and negative split them all.  I felt like I could have kept going but had to get ready for work. 


Sunday
Nice hour long morning run, 6.5 miles.  Thirty minutes out and 30 back and I finished right where I started.  Good test to see how well I maintained pace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment