Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Week 1 Training Log

1/1/2014
Happy New Year!
Weather:
36 degrees and cloudy
Light winds

Very short run today.  Headed out at about 11:30am. Ran a little with my daughter to start.  She wants to start running, so today I ran some with her first.  After she was done I headed out on my own.  Shortly after starting out I started getting stomach cramps and felt like hurling, so I cut it short.  Not entirely sure what the problem was but I'm thinking it had to do with the fact that I hadn't eaten anything all day except coffee and last night was New Years Eve and involved a lot of junk food.  Felt better later in the day but decided not to go out.  

1/2/2014

Weather:  inside
Workout felt good today.  No more stomach issues.  I did 50 minutes on the bike trainer with an average cadence of 89 RPM and an average HR of 150.  

1/3/2014
Weather:  inside
Today I ran for 50 minutes on the treadmill while my daughter had swim team practice.  Nice run at a moderate pace.  Kept the treadmill at a 8.34 pace for most of the run.  I started at 10 min pace for about 3 minutes to warm up. And 9 min pace for last 1:30 or so.  Average HR 155

1/4/2014
No workout today.  Spent about five hours on my feet timing my daughters swim meet though.  That has to count for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment