Sunday, August 2, 2015

Training log week of 27 July 2015

Monday
Rest day. 

Tuesday
Evening run.  I ran four miles total and pushed the pace on the second and fourth hard.  Got my max HR to 180BPM. 

Wednesday
Hot and humid run after work. Cut it off at three miles

Thursday
Did not run in the morning. I got blood work done first thing in the morning and I I didn't want it to skew my numbers.  I didn't get out in the evening due to some heavy thunderstorms. 

Friday
This would typically have been a rest day but instead I did four miles just to put me over 100 miles for the month. I got 102.7 in July. 

Saturday
Went out fasted today.  Didn't bring any fuel with me either.  Just water.  Got in 8.5 miles before cutting it off.  Felt pretty good the whole time, heart rate and pace stayed steady.  

Sunday
No run today.  That's just part of the family life. 

Total mileage: 19.6 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment